Located at Sunrise Christian School Marion
The Temple Christian College Middle School is located within the Marion Sunrise Christian School situated on Sturt Road, nestled just minutes away from Marion Westfield Shopping Centre and Flinders University.
The school’s location benefits from a number of nearby sites of educational advantage which are utilised productively. These include the:
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- Warriparinga Wetlands
- Marion Oval
- Marion Basketball Stadium.
The school also shares its proximity to a number of community-oriented churches, City Reach and Empowered Christian Church, with which close working relationships have been established.
Accessible from Sturt Road, Marion Road and Jasmine Avenue, our main middle school facilities are centred around a modern building boasting an excellent all school library amongst a well-appointed set of specialised classrooms designated for general studies, music, art, home economics, design and technology.
Exciting New Development Plans
The purchase of land on the corner of Sturt and Marion Roads has facilitated the development of exciting new expansion plans for Marion Sunrise Christian School. In May 2019, the school submitted a 5 to 10-year development plan with Marion Council proposing the development of:
• A purpose-built Early Learning Centre with an outdoor play space for families in the Marion area.
• Two new multi-purpose basketball courts on the northern side of the current Middle School building.
• The redevelopment of the carpark, providing more spaces and better access for everyone.
• A new 2 story classroom building on the corner block.
Subject to receiving approval from Council, this plan will be rolled out in multiple stages and will ensure that life at Sunrise Marion will continue as usual whilst building towards a bigger and brighter future.
Click here for more information regarding the development proposal.