With the School Calendar year being packed with so many exciting events and activities across all the year levels, our regular Temple Christian College Newsletter has been designed to keep parents, students and friends up to date and in sync with all the latest news and views. Published and distributed every fortnight via an email bulletin the Newsletter is a quick and easy way to keep up to date with all that is going on with in the life of the school.
Access to the current Newsletter and Parenting Ideas feature can be viewed here:
In this issue:
- Principals Update – Praying for our Year 12 Exams
- Class of 2019 - Year 12 Wrap up – Final Assembly
- Interschool Chess Tournament
- Senior Music Students attend Adelaide Symphony Orchestra Concert
- SACSA Volleyball Carnivals - Results
If you require any past issues of the Newsletter please feel to contact our Administration Office.
Parenting ideas feature
About the Author:
Michael Grose is one of Australia's leading parenting and educational writers and speakers. He is the author of nine books for parents, including the best-selling Why First Borns Rule the World, which has sold more than 23,000 copies.