Welcome to the Parent Login-Trial Initiative
The SEQTA Engage Parent portal is currently under development and we are looking for interested parents to join a trial group to test run this program before we open it up to the wider school community.
Once the trial period has been completed a Parent Login will be made available to all parents with students attending:
- Temple Christian College Mile End Campus Year Levels 7 to 12
- Temple Christian College Paralowie Campus Year Levels 7 to 12
SEQTA Engage provides parents/caregivers with a Login access to up to date information about their child’s schooling, including
- Due dates for assessment pieces
- The ability to see the child’s timetable
- Access to the daily bulletin and school notices
- Marks for assessment pieces
Interested in the SEQTA Engage Trial Group?
If you would like to be a part of this group, please contact us via the email link below confirming your child/rens current details as follows:
• Student Name(s)
• Students Campus
• Students Year Level(s)
• Student Care Group
• Your Name
• Your contact phone number
Once your email request has been received one of our SEQTA ENGAGE team will be in contact with you with further details.
All parents not participating with the trial group will be contacted regarding this functionality at the completion of the development and testing process.
Thank you for your support.